Using a CBD infused bath bomb from Topikal is the best way to get the ultimate relief throughout the entire body. Our bath bombs are made with salts and minerals that work together to soften the skin. While you soak in a bath of warm water, your pores are cleaned of any dirt that may be blocking them. With clean pores and soft skin, the CBD can then easily penetrate throughout the entire body, leaving you feeling relaxed and completely at peace.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a natural substance found in hemp plants. Our broad-spectrum CBD oil contains all of the beneficial cannabinoids and terpenes of the hemp plant with absolutely 0% THC, ensuring a vast array of potential therapeutic and medicinal benefits without toxicity.
With healing in mind, our Petals CBD Bath Bombs contain whole plant hemp cannabinoids designed to assist in:
- Soothing menstrual + muscles cramps (icon)
- Managing stress (icon)
- Relieving pain + inflammation (icon)
- Hydrating the skin
We select honest, reliable and minimal ingredients to produce the highest quality of CBD products without any preservatives or additional ingredients that don’t need to be there.
More to Know:
- Minimal ingredients with no additives or chemicals
- Broad-spectrum CBD products
- Benefits of whole plant hemp cannabinoids
- Non-psychoactive and contain 0% THC
- Organically-grown CBD
- Hand harvested hemp
- Grown with care by farmers in Nevada and Colorado
- Free of heavy metals and pesticides
- Ingredients sourced intentionally to ensure quality, sustainability and to support American farmers and businesses
- Extracted via high-quality CO2
- Extracting via CO2 ensures the cleanest and most chemically non-invasive method of extracting cannabinoids from the hemp plant.
- No toxic by-products
- In-house and third party lab testing for impurities
- Individually lab tested, ensuring we bring customers the highest quality CBD.
- Made in California
- Easily washes away from bathtub
- Sustainable packaging
- Biodegradable materials
- Repurposable and recyclable containers
- Minimal use of plastics for packaging
For Optimal Results:
- Suggested use: Drop this bad boy into the tub and soak with it for about 15 minutes, letting the relief sink in.
- Consistent use for best results
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light, heat and humidity
Warning: Consult with your physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition, or are taking medications. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN